Coffs Coast Autism is a registered charity run by families living with Autism specifically for the support of other families in a similar situation.
Our current management committee is:
Laura Daley - Chair
Rowan Lennox - Treasurer
Chantal Lennox - Secretary
Michelle Chapman - Minutes Secretary
Alice Cooper - Committee Member
Andrew Davis - Committee Member
Debra Fulloon - Committee Member
Hayley Musgrave - Committee Member
Mel Russell - Committee Member
Michelle Anthony - Committee Member
Narelle Molineau-Matthews - Committee Member
Our committee is elected annually at our AGM held in June. If you would like more information about becoming a committee member please visit our volunteering page.
Our goals are:
• Support and inform Parents and Families who are new to the world of Autism
• Provide ongoing support to Parents and Families
• Share strategies and ideas
• Lobby for Autism services on the Coffs Coast
• Raise funds for Autism services/activities on the Coffs Coast
• Inform the greater community about Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Create opportunities for Carer Respite and social interaction between Families
• Increase our own capabilities to further support those affected by Autism
We are here to help! Contact us to talk to us about your situation. Become a member, its free, and be kept up to date with events and activities in the Coffs area. Come along to an upcoming event and connect with other families.