Coffs Coast Autism has received an allocation of free tickets from the organisers of the 2017 Special Children's Christmas Party to share with our families. Each invitation is for one child only.
THIS IS NOT A COFFS COAST AUTISM EVENT.
ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE ORGANISERS AT www.sccp.com.au/yourinvitation
STEPS TO CLAIM AN INVITATION:
1. CHECK IF YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN INVITATION (SEE BELOW FOR CRITERIA)
2. IF ELIGIBLE, RESERVE AN INVITATION BY SCROLLING TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND COMPLETING THE RSVP SECTION. Each RSVP completed is for one child only. Please complete multiple RSVP's if you have more than one eligible child.
3. You will need to collect the printed invitation before the event. COLLECT YOUR INVITATION BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9AM TO 4PM AT COFFS NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE, 22 EARL ST, COFFS HARBOUR. Invitations will be available for collection from 11am on Thursday 26th October until 3pm on Friday 3rd November.
SPECIAL CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS PARTY
proudly supporting Make A Wish
WHEN: Sunday, November 5 from 10am til 1pm
WHERE: Entertainment Pavilion, Coffs Harbour Showgrounds
WHAT's PROVIDED: Food, drinks, entertainment, activities, Christmas presents for the invited children
WHO'LL BE THERE?: Santa & probably lots of your friends
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO? Bring your smile & a picnic (including blanket) for the other family members
CRITERIA TO RECEIVE AN INVITATION (Copied directly from the event website)
- Age - birth to 12 years of age
- Diagnosed with a life threatening illness or an illness that requires significant on-going medical treatment or hospitalisation eg heart defect
- Disability categories of autism spectrum disorder, hearing impairment, intellectual disability, physical impairment, speech-language impairment and vision impairment
- Children diagnosed with any of the disability categories above but not yet attending school
SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE TO RESERVE (RSVP) AN INVITATION FOR YOUR CHILD
GENERAL RULES RE INVITATIONS (Copied from event website)
- Only the eligible child receives an invitation but family members are very welcome to come along to the event.
- The invitation must be presented on the day to gain entry to the venue
- If the child is ill or unable to attend, a third party is able to collect gifts on behalf of the child but this is not intended as an excuse to not bring the child as we believe the event is an important social opportunity not just a toy giveaway.
- NO invitations will be available for collection at the gate
Whilst only the child issued with the invitation is eligible to visit the toy room and fully catered for, all members of the family are welcome to attend and enjoy the festivities of the day. Choosing to bring a picnic basket will assist with our catering quantities. The invited child receives up to 3 quality gifts that are generally suitable to share amongst the family.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT A COFFS COAST AUTISM EVENT AND WE CANNOT ANSWER ANY QUERIES AROUND ELIGIBILITY ETC. PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUERIES TO THE EVENT ORGANISERS at https://www.sccp.com.au/