Coffs Coast Autism is a registered charity run by families living with Autism specifically for the support of other families in a similar situation.
Our goals are:
• Support and inform Parents and Families who are new to the world of Autism
• Provide ongoing support to Parents and Families
• Share strategies and ideas
• Lobby for Autism services on the Coffs Coast
• Raise funds for Autism services/activities on the Coffs Coast
• Inform the greater community about Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Create opportunities for Carer Respite and social interaction between Families
• Increase our own capabilities to further support those affected by Autism
We are here to help! Contact us to talk to us about your situation. Become a member, its free, and be kept up to date with events and activities in the Coffs area. Come along to an upcoming event and connect with other families.